Hey All, Ya know what I do about logging? I use my ham logbook. The front is
filled with enteries but I don`t log my contacts anymore.(I only run 2 meters)
So I use the rest of the book for mf/hf contact logging. There are books just
made for this kind of use though. I think that I`ll get one when this book is
full. Some of the bigger radio stores sell them. I really regreat not running a
proper log for so meny years as I had a few that I`ll never hear again here. I
just kept a small note book with states and call signs heard.(no dates, program
content, ect.) Too bad. Good dx to all, Robbie in dn51