I had a conversation today with Jim Munger with Trans Radio Radio, he
replied they are in fact running a 100kw transmitter in Bonaire. They have
installed a Kintronics DA-2 phasor to feed their four tower array.
The two markets they are targeting these days are South America and Cuba
with the two different patterns.
Jerry Kiefer

Thanks Jerry, I have been hearing a lot more over the past few years than I did in the 60's and 90's.

I use to hear then nightly in Dallas back in the early 60's. Have QSL's for both the SW and BCB transmitters.

Willis