From: Mike Sanburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:35:52
To: <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1700 San Diego

As the other Mike said--They are indeed XEPE!!  They put a pretty strong signal
here into Los Angeles county....Good to see you active again Leonard!!!!  73
Mike Sanburn> Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:14:36 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com> Subject: [IRCA] 1700 San Diego> > Anybody know what
the calls are for this station? I've never heard them ID,> their website
doesn't mention them, and they are missing from Freshwater's> pages.> > -- >
Leonard Hyde> Weed, CA> Realistic DX-440> 6 foot shielded loop>
editors, publishing staff, or officers> > For more information:
http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@hard-core-dx.com>