Russ Edmunds wrote:
As they periodically do, the FCC has changed the entire inquiry process for TIS
stations for no apparent reason, and, as usual, it doesn't work properly, as it
returns only one station on 530 and that's in Washington State. The new query
doesn't give one the same options as the old ones did.
Russ, et al,

On the site I referenced in my previous message, ALWAYS select "POINT" in the "Location Search Method" box. This will return (hopefully) all stations. The site defaults to "Point Radius" and you're reply will list only one station.

Okay, the link looked better when I entered it. Try this *http://tinyurl.com/685698 *(that's 547 characters converted to the preceding "TinyURL" which has a length of 25 characters.

While I have NO connection to the company, I try and simplify long URLs using this site: http://tinyurl.com/

   Mike in North Confusion