In checking different antennas, even though I still get some IBOC hash
on 1390 with the Eastern beverage, I can DX on the LSB and KLGN-UT is
not bad.
   In regard to HD stations in all cases any of them, I cannot listen to
them at night. None, as once the skip gets a hold of them, it sounds
like there in is fraight train in the background. I checked many of them
like KSL, KEX, KFBK, etc and all are rough to listen to.

73,

Patrick