Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 08:18:24 -0700
From: Guy Atkins <d...@guyatkins.com>
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Perseus SDR and Slinky Flag Antenna

Hi Dennis,

A few months ago the Youtube video you mention made the rounds of the
Perseus Yahoogroup and a couple others I belong to. I correspond
occasionally with David Hamilton, the DXer who came up with the Slinky
Flag.
He continues to do very with with TA DX using this antenna, which looks
admittedly sloppy and close to interfering house wiring, etc. It sure
works
well for him! I bought some Slinkys with the idea of trying them
here sometime on the structure that currently supports my rotating
ALA100.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com

> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:11:33 +0000 (UTC)
> From: vroom...@comcast.net
> To: IRCA <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
> Subject: [IRCA] Perseus SDR and Slinky Flag Antenna

Saw is on You Tube, a guy in Scotland has his Perseus SDR connected to a
Slinky Flag antenna in his attic.
Tuned to 790, ?he's listening to stations in the United States.? Link
below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP9jUAuhOc&feature=related

Dennis,

Salmon Creek, WA