NRC log is great for the price! In the old days the Vane Jones guide was the DX
bible but as nice as that book was, it did not include addresses. The last
Whites Radio Log that I bought was way out of date on many call changes.
HIGHWAY RADIO by William Stank has a neat format showing the stations location
on a map of each state.  Do they even print the Broadcasting Yearbook
anymore???  I think the internet may have rendered that one useless. It had
oodles of info in it. --Mike Sanburn