At 08:51 PM 10/26/2009, you wrote:
>John H. Bryant wrote:
>>
>>765: I heard the "CC" echo station there again, though I now think that it is
>>Korean... I wasn't smart enough to //819.
>John
>
>There's a Russian on 756 in Khabarovsk with a network of echoey on-channel
>repeaters.   A Japanese DXer has posted some audio (complete with echoes):
>http://mwdxing.blogspot.com/2008/05/765khz-radio-vostok-rossii.html
>
>I have it listed in the PAL as Radio Vostok Rossii.  I've listed 7
>transmitters there.  I have 5 of them as "future" but they could easily be on
>the air by now.  It sort of has a website at http://khabexpo.ru/02xii/rvr.htm
>
>May this is what you heard?
>
>Bruce

Although RR is listed as off at 12:00, although in my experience the RR MW
transmitters are highly variable in their s/off times and there are far fewer
transmitters on MW compared to years past (where I'm sure many were simply
jamming transmitters resurrected for use as broadcast transmitters and were
relatively low power)......Walt