  From: Eric Floden
a...@nrcdxas.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:53 AM
  Subject: [IRCA] CFUN 1410 call change?

  according to Northwest Broadcasters

  *As recently rumored, CKCL-FM 104.9
  <http://www.1049greatesthits.com/>Vancouver (Chilliwack/Abbotsford)
  has been assigned the call letters CFUN-FM
  by Industry Canada.   CKCL started identifying as Fun-FM on November 12, but
  was still using its old call letters last night during its official on-hour
  IDs.  Team CFUN AM 1410 <http://www.teamradio.ca/>, which changed from talk
  to sports on November 5, has been assigned the new call CFTE.  The historic
  CFUN calls have been in use by 1410 since February 14, 1955 when it changed
  from CKMO.  The CKMO calls are currently used by Victoria's Camosun
  College<http://camosun.ca/>station Village
  900 <http://www.village900.com/>.*

  http://members.shaw.ca/nwbroadcasters/recentnews.htm