Even in downtown Toronto, in the shadow of the valley of death, er, I mean the
shadow of CHIN 1540, which splatters up to 1570, I can hear morse code and some
sweep-like tones by driving away from the downtown core. There is music but CBE
Windsor ON is very strong tonight, and perhaps some fuzz from WQXR 1560, it's
hard to determine the origins of that. Glad to read the test has been heard as
far away as IL and MN. There's still a few minites - go git 'em. And, thanks,
Dan!

Saul / Toronto