Arizona has many of these low power unlicened stations some are on the air and
some of them are are now off.  I have been in Arizona now for 5 years and I
have heard 7 low power stations while driving around Arizona.  For those of you
that were in Flagstaff for the IRCA convention in 2008 we drove by KBXZ-1650
The Fox Sports station.  KBXZ has been on the air now for several years and
they even have ads.  We also had a tour of K-Jack-1680 at Northern Arizona
University.  At this time Prescott has a low power station on 1640 that is
heard here in Prescott Valley.

Bill Block

Prescott Valley, AZ