I continued to check the band until I went to bed just after 0900, and then had the SDR-IQ recording the 600's and 700's for a few hours.

Conditions at 0900 would have made for a decent sunrise enhancement, especially this time of year, with audio popping up in all sorts of places. My recordings showed the TP DX stayed in the rest of the night but, except in a couple of cases, never produced the exciting signal levels I found when I first listened.

I noted the following in addition to the stations listed in my original post (scroll down):
518   Kushiro (Japan) and Honolulu Navtex transmissions
531   carrier
549   carrier
558   carrier
567   Japan with good audio at about 0845
576   Japan fair
621 Asian talk (woman), too much 620/630 splash to ID language, but inflections suggested N Korea
639   CNR1, ID in Chinese 1001
648   carrier after 1100
657   N Korea fair w/strident woman 1000
666   carrier, presumed Japan
675   Carrier at 1000
693   Japan fair, much weaker than 747 774
729   Carrier, possible time pips from Japan 1000
738   Taiwan with ID in CC 0901
756   carrier, threshold audio
783   carrier, threshold audio
864   threshold audio
918   carrier
1035   carrier
1098   carrier
1287   Japan rose up to recognizable audio at times
1422   carrier, maybe some audio
1476   Man & woman in Chinese briefly quite good around 0845, then faded

Bruce in Seattle

Bruce Portzer wrote:
There's a nice TP opening right now (0835 UT). So far I've had good audio on 747 774 and 972, fair audio on 576 594 1134 and 1206, plus carriers on 567 585 621 639 738 945 981 1278 1287 1566, and probably more channels. Some of the carriers are starting to break into audio, too. It'll be interesting to see what gets reported at our sunrise in a few hours.

Bruce
____