Hi Guys:

Doing some DXing before hitting the hay tonight and I have just logged 2 NEW STATIONS in the past 15 Minutes.....including ULR STATE # 41....Arkansas!!!!

I have been trying to hear 1090 KAAY Little Rock, ARKANSAS for the past 2 Years.....Finally tonight I heard a Nice Clear ID of 1090 KAAY Dot Com. I think I've had this one at Sunset a few times....but could never hear an ID to go with the Gospel Programming. Heard this at 2157 EDT. This a RELOG for the Overall log
but happy to finally add it to the ULR Log!

The other NEW Station is 910 WDOR Sturgeon Bay, WISC heard at 2137 EDT with 1 KW/102 Watts Nights. This may have been just before their Power Down @ 2145 EDT.

I'm just on my little Netbook right now....and will type up the Detailed Logs later when I get on a better Keyboard.

Didn't expect to hear much tonight....glad I turned the Sony SRF-T615 on for some DXing!!

Both stations heard BAREFOOT!!

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario Canada