Location: Marion, ILLINOIS
Radio: Stock Ford ZX2 Car Radio
Date: Saturday May 15th, 2010
Time: 8:32 PM Central

I was spinning the dial on the car radio and when I hit 1600kHz, I heard
what sounded like it could've been an oldies tune. There was some
fading/buzzing and another station under it but I stuck with it to see if I
could get an ID after the song.

At 8:32pm Central, I got a clear ID by a male voice, "100.3 KLRZ Larose and
1600 KLEB Golden Meadow, Houma" and into another song. I couldn't ID the
song before or after the ID, but the male voice was very clear despite the
bad signal (3 out of 10).

I suspect KLEB-Am was definately on it's 250W Directional South night signal
as KLEB-AM was buried in the mooshy mess that is 1600kHz here at ight just
minutes later. If KLEB-AM was on high power, the signal wouldn't have faded
or been so weak and would've stayed longer.

THIS IS A NEW LOGGING! I have NEVER heard them over traditional AM or FM
radio before. They are LOCALLY owned by Coastal Broadcasting of Larose and
stream online with a great website, http://www.klrzfm.com

This made my night, especially since I don't DX that much!

Paul Walker
http://www.onairdj.com
http://www.facebook.com