Yowzah!  I didn't think I had a prayer of hearing KEVT at this time of year,
but I just got to the unattended recordings I made last night, and, sure
enough, I was able to pull out some slow code, followed by sweeps and more
code, starting about 14 seconds after the 0200 EDT (0600 UTC) TOH.  Distance
from here is 2083 miles, AZ logging #3!  I had to contend with WPHT, my local
50 kW blowtorch on 1200, IBOC noise (probably from WCHB on 1200), and a lot
of thunderstorm static - it's just amazing how well the code and sweeps can
punch through all that crud.

I haven't had time to listen to much of the recordings yet, but also noted
another station under WPHT - possibly KGYN or KOKK, both of which have been
heard been here before.

Muchas gracias for running this test!

Barry

--