From: vroom...@comcast.net
To: IRCA <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Fri, Oct 1, 2010 9:50 am
Subject: [IRCA] Russian's move to 1010 kHz KOOR

KOOR 1010 kHz is now carrying Russian programming.  Portland PDX
orum has a posting on August 24, 2010 mentioning hearing
ussian on KOOR 1010.  I'm listening to the Russian program now at
:43 AM PST.  A fellow on the list suggested that with Bustos Media
inancial situation the Russian group was probably able to get a good
eal on airtime.  Wonder if they still have "Little Saigon Radio" on
eekends?
Dennis,
almon Creek, WA
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers