Ok, I must of been sleeping when 540 in Mn came on the air. Where is their QTH, did they actually s/on today? Whats their pwr and patterns. I am not finding them anywhere on the usual lists. Heard today for the 1st time here in Woodbury MN w/Marilyn Manson mx and a i-101fm id and not sim to rockin 101 Sauk Centre. I know they were not on before 2 weeks ago. 73 Todd