Hi, Dave--
I don't know if there is a definitive answer to your question on
transmitter site. Every logging that I have seen of this one says either
"unknown
location" or "multiple sites." Bruce Conti's excellent Cuba page
_http://www.bamlog.com/cuba.htm_ (http://www.bamlog.com/cuba.htm)  also  gives
the
location as unknown. A recent item in NRC's DX News (Vol. 78  No. 8 p. 9
11/22/10)
may throw some light on this:

"CUBA: From Radiocuba 2009 list, two transmitters on 1620 kHz. One in
Guantanamo serving R. Rebelde with 1 kW. Another in Guanabacoa (Cd. de la
Habana) with 5 kW but labeled 'Radio Cadena Habana.' Obviously both working for

R. Rebelde now. [Mauricio Molano, ARC Central American News Desk]"

Hope this helps.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 1/5/2011 11:11:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,