Heard Spanish one November evening on 810, with a wire beverage-on-ground
pointed southwest. I think I've seen Bogota reported more than others up this
way, but not sure in this case. Audio clips are as follows:

Clip A) There's Spanish. Audio's poor for the most part, but I'm particularly
interested in what sounds like an anthem (if it isn't just dramatic
instrumental music) about half-way through, underneath the Time-warner ad WGY
Schenectady NY is running.

Clip B) Not uploaded here...too long, at 16 minutes. Nothing hugely compelling
there anyhow.

Clip C) Decidedly short with Spanish talk atop at first a bubbler (Cuba)? And
then Michael Savage (WGY).

Clip D) Same Spanish mentions Mexico a couple times but it seems like political
talk. The bubbler pops up mid-way. I would expect if this is Cuba that the
bubbling would be more consistent, thus I am thinking I should rule out Cuba.
There's an ad or announcement with a woman's voice towards the end.

Clip E) More talk.

Clip F) Some music, then what could be an ID near the start.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated, with thanks.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River, Ontario