On reviewing all of the recordings, I also heard code ID's at the beginning of
the second test, although much weaker. Otherwise, the 1539 het was the biggest
problem, although WDCD was noticeable by format a few times.

I was very fortunate to get the 0121-25 fade-up. Had there been a voice ID
during that period instead of the music, I would have gotten that as well.

I'll also add my thanks to Craig, Jim and Saul for this one! It's been a long
time since I got 2 Tests in one season, and I'll have to be sure to set up one
or both 2010's for the next one.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id