My final tape review confirmed that I did not hear the KSAZ test in Madison
 WI. The only new info that I got out of this review was an ID from XEMU,
the SS  that I was hearing (I had suspected XEMU all along).
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 4/24/2011 6:17:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,