In  Nanaimo BC on Sunday night I noticed that 1060 in Calgary AB was unusually
unstable, fluctuating and fading rapidly but no noticable mix with any other
signal. It is normally strong and steady here. 540 in SK has been weak to gone
for a couple of nights, letting an American SS or Mex come through. And last
night back in Victoria,on 558 the Split signal from a TP was very strong and
steady but my unboosted receiver could not capture any audio.No other TP
frequencies were audible with hets.Southern California stations on 640, 760
,940 ,1700, and also the bunch from SF were much stronger and steadier than
they are normally. And Finally, I'm glad that 1008 in the Netherlands is
becoming the dominant station on that slot,with no mention of the Canary
Islands in Allen Willie's UL TA report.