I was checking a few frequencies about 15 minutes ago looking for (yes, I'll
admit it) Radio Disney.  KMIK 1580 (the one I normally listen to at night) had
too much co-channel interference from KBLA, 1290 KKDD was unreadable in the
muck, so I checked 1110.  There I heard a weak KDIS, along with a stronger KFAB.
I listened for a couple minutes, and noticed that when I nulled KFAB I heard
another news/talk station ON TOP of KDIS!   (Normally KDIS is on top here and
needs to be nulled to hear KFAB.)  Within the next few minutes, I heard a KBND
call.  Looking them up on Radio-Locator reveals them to be in Bend, OR, with
10kW/5kW DA-N with a night pattern that doesn't really favor me.
Are they on day rig, or are conditions from north to south exceptionally good
on the west coast?  It's the first time I recall hearing KBND here.