Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee
Realistic TRF
Select-a-tenna
Intermatic timer

1240   KLIK  MO   Jefferson City  -  9/18 0700 EDT  -  Poor in null of local
WITA with " ... newstalk 1240 KLIK ...listen live at klik1240.com ... newstalk
1240 ... ."   Lousy continuity, but I compared my recording with the legal ID
on their webstream, and it passed with flying colors!  K-call graveyarders are
not abundant here; only 30 of my 336 GYs are west of the mighty river.  Fall
officially arrives in seven hours, let the season begin!