I ran recordings last night aimed more or less southwest. I had 2 SS stations,
but well after others reported KXEL going to Brother Stair. One was WDLR as I
did hear the regional Mexican and "Que Buena".

One of the SS stations had a choral anthem f some sort @ 0000. Later one had
repeated whistles sounding like the call to the hounds in fox hunting. This
used to be typical to some sort of LA station years back.

I also had a fairly strong WSDK-CT with religion and SRN news.

Only bits and pieces of CBE heard based on the reports of others. I had both
the Joni Mitchell song and the "Whiter Shade of Pale" but couldn't tell who
that was, and reading the posts suggests there was confusion from others
bewteen CBE and someone else.

Both WZRK and WHIT are needed here, so I'll go back and try to match up my
recordings with what's been reported to see if I can pull anything out.

Any help on the SS mentioned above would be appreciated, and I can supply a
recording of the anthem and the whistles if needed.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2...@yahoo.com>