Hi Chris:

Back in the 70s, I worked at ABC Radio Network in NYC.

We used McKay Dymek receivers for high fidelity recordings and monitoring.

These units are treasures.

Being in Canada, without AM radio bandwidth restrictions, you can produce some
wonderful fidelity from these.

The antennas were also beautifully made and designed. They can really create
deep nulls to get rid of noise.

Also check out the magnificent DR-33 shortwave - general coverage receiver.
Remarkable.

Write me if you wish to chat about these. They made great stuff.

Karl Zuk  N2KZ