I'm still wondering why this station is being suddenly so well heard. Since it's continued for several nights now, we can rule out propagation events. TIS transmitters don't have a provision to allow "cheating" by increasing the power. So I'm wondering if they just came on the air, or
relocated one of the transmitters to a new location?

Still nothing here on 1710 KHz, but I continue to check. If I could get day off from work, I might install the Wellbrook loop away from the hash of the
house and improve my odds.

--
73,

*Les Rayburn, N1LF*