Had a pirate there while testing the wire I put out on the ice to the west for
the 1550 DX test tonight...My hunch - it might be in Michigan...Now nto go lay
out a SSE wire, in case the bearing does well to the nnw and WA state...These,
and my Quantum, are my tools of the trade tonight - and of course my digital
Tecsun 380 ULR. I'll record on the AOR and have the ULR running as well. 0400
EST+Saul @ Burnt River ON