Marc

I just replayed my SDR file. KRPI had a man singing in a South Asian language during that time period, followed by a voice ID at about 0404:27, and Morse code about 10 secs later. So it wasn't them, assuming your timing was accurate.

Bruce

On 2/26/2012 16:36, Marc DeLorenzo wrote:
OK, thanks Todd. Just noticed a typo in my post.  Should have been 0404:08 -
0404:23 - only 15 seconds, not 4 minutes as posted.

Your info is very interesting but I don't think I had KRPI.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd<todftscytj7...@aol.com>
To: Marc DeLorenzo<midcapem...@aol.com>; wb2bjh<wb2...@yahoo.com>;
amdx<a...@lists.wtfda.info>; am<a...@nrcdxas.org>; irca<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Subject: Re: [Amdx] KRPI TEST

I do believe that was the time frame of the two pitched morse code.
Todd Skaine
oodbury, MN
010, PL 310 or
oyota radio
Marc DeLorenzo<midcapem...@aol.com>  wrote:
I'm pretty sure I heard the same tones Russ did at 0404:08 - 0408:23 EST.   The
ones sounded like the type you would experience during a hearing test -
lternating high&  low pitch.  Not sure what it was but, based on the Morse Code
thers have described, I doubt this was KRPI.  Am a bit dissapointed here -
till need Washington State.