I should have labeled the Subject line. And I've noticed that the audio plays
terribly on the site itslef but is fine when downloaded
 Anyone who cares to listed and comment - thanks!

I had written: During the March 10 mega-auroral event, I logged what I think is
Mexico City on 1220. Anyone wanting to give this one a listen? I had Globo
Brazil a little earlier.

www.box.com/shared/069de252f1173adf5c8c

With thanks, Saul ChernosBurnt River ON