Hello To the Bill in Victoria and the group

RE:

Hi A.W.
I'm still in awe and a bit dissed that you can come up with such an?impressive
list of captures from across the pond and from some fairly far inland
domestics. Doing a quick scan of your domestics I noticed that one had a small
and insignificant location typo which most of the guys are probably familiar
with but I thought I would bring to your attention and that is 1220 WHKW
Cincinnati OH. Not being familiar with the current call letters of a station
there I thought by myself,since when did that city set up a station on 1220
when I knew there was a big one in Cleveland only a couple of hundred miles
north so then I found the typo. It's WHKW in Cleveland -Ex WGAR when they were
top 40 some years back.
Bill in BC

Thanks to Bill for correcting my listing on the location of WHKW in Cleveland
and not Cincinnati .

During the past year or so my Multiple Sclerosis has been apparently acting up
more in the area of memory retention perception  and I have noticed myself
after the fact, typing a name of a station or city in the logs I send in that
is listed incorrectly from what it should be and even finding that error in
some cases after the logs have been submitted.

I thank Bill and others very much who have made mention of these and appreciate
the assistance in getting the info correct.

Best Wishes

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland