Bruce, Phil,

Thanks guys for the information on my unknown TIS/HARS station.  Sandy, OR is
51 miles as the crow flies.  Eugene is 136 miles, both are South of me so using
the KIWA loop won't help to determine location.

It's going to be in the mid 90's here today and we don't have air conditioning
and this place heats
up like a tin can.  Maybe talk to the wife and drive south towards Sandy and
see if it's them.  At
12:34 PM the NOAA broadcast on 1660 is in along with Spanish from KTIQ Merced,
CA  with a very weak signal.  My question is why Sandy would be using Eugene
NOAA instead of near bye Portland NOAA?

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA