HI Guys:

 I had a UNID Station signing off the air tonight at Sunset at 1830 Hours EDT
on 830 Khz. The Male DJ was reading the sign-off announcement but it was hard
to make out!! I thought He said it was WMMI.......but I can't be positive???

My Logging is shown below with some more Sign-Off Details that MAY look
familiar to someone who has heard these guys sign-off before??? The Only other
Possibility I can see is 830 WKTX Cortland, OHIO...and the ID didn't sound like
WKTX?? The Bearing I was getting on the Sony SRF-T615 seemed to be SE/NW. I'm
not sure even what time WMMI Signs-Off at this time of the year.

If anyone recognizes this sign-off on 830.....I'd be happy to hear your info on
it!!

Thanks...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

RADIO used is a SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

830 UNID NW/SE from me???  Oct/05/12  1828-1831 EDT       EE      FAIR-POOR
Male DJ with SIGN-OFF ANNOUNCEMENT @ 1828 EDT. ID sounded like WMMI but not
sure???
Into Instrumental Star Spangled Banner @ 1829 -1830 EDT. Then played the "Andy
of Mayberry"