When playing back my 2200 CDT Perseus recordings tonight, I noticed a very deep
null/fade from WTAM..ie this super pest was gone for a while. Usually this
would mean that any English is from WZFG once Grand Junction and Vegas switch
to night rigs, but not this time !! as "your listening to Independant
Talk...KFNX Cave Creek-Phoenix". Could they have been on day power? Regardless,
their pattern puts little signal to their ENE towards me.

CX to AZ seem good as Disney is often owning 1580 with a nice AM and AM-HD
(puke) ID at 2158 CDT.

73 KAZ Barrington IL.. Perseus and Double KAZ antenna 21 ft x 113 ft aimed west.