Yes, it's a pretty exciting time, Marc, and I think we are also getting some good moments of propagation with this solar maximum being a little on the minimalistic side. The hobby is alive, even if some of the practitioners are getting a little ancient.

Only correction to your description: Not a Perseus. This must have been the first Perseus-free DXpedition in awhile. Details in the write-up, soon to appear.

best wishes,

Nick