I was all set to report evening audio on 279 at 0630UT, when I realized I hadn't sent in the TP report from this morning....where did the day go?

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

774  JOUB woman in JJ 1425UT, very briefly; mostly poorer than this

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

774 passing through..

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker:

747 man in JJ //828 1425UT
828 man in JJ 1425UT; both these and 774 were still there (weakly) for the 1540UT s/off
972 HLCA man in KK at 1422UT
1566 HLAZ man in CC 1555, only TP left on band by now, but 594 and 1287 came back weakly a couple of minutes later

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

558 vocal pop mx, 1546UT, seemed to be only TP audio at this time
594 JOAK man talking 1520UT, woman talking at 1559UT, pips on hour
873 JOGB man talking //747 1537UT
954 man talking 1602UT; JOKR?
1287 JOHR? man talking 1525UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

567

best wishes,

Nick