Can't catch it I'm afraid Dennis, but thanks for the info.....there was an excited man talking on his own at that time, then another man joined in. Fairly consistent level for several minutes in the splash and local noise. At 1347:18, there was a very brief snatch of vocal mx (a way of aligning our clocks perhaps, hi).

You're right about 1458, I had something there, perhaps Tagalog by inflection, at 1354UT, about the same time 1116 was showing its nose, but no luck on 1314 this time.

best wishes,

Nick