Bruce,

It seems that KOMO splatters a lot more than they used to. It seems
years ago, Logging stations on 1010 when CBR was off, it was easier.
Even here there is more splatter. All I heard on 1010 last night was to
the South a mix of KIQI and KCHJ and to the East a weak UT. Nothing
else. The A&K have been elevated. In the Winter CFRB would have been
there, but nothing new noted here. All three of those I hear fairly
regularly anyway. There were some very weak signals way behind UT to the
East, but no ID possible. I'll try again tonight.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager