All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT`]. Rx: mostly DX-398
with internal antenna only; or Sony SRF-59 as specified; Nissan stock caradio
as specified; FRG-7 as specified

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives
without much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

These logs are in four sexions, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of
USA, unidentified, separated by ======= Within each, they are in frequency order

** OKLAHOMA. 960, June 17 at 0500 UT, KGWA Enid is providing a Fox-hole again
(some recent unlogged dates it`s axually kept modulating), but nothing
significant heard in its absence; however, at 0504 well before the usual
cut-back-on time of 0505, a NWS severe weather warning fires starting with
annoying sounder: it`s nice to know this still worx. Robot mentions numerous
counties affected, appending ``in Northwest Oklahoma`` to each one of them ---
we know that! Maddening delays to finishing the warning. ``All in NW Oklahoma``
would have been sufficient. Finally after 0506, KGWA rejoins regular
programming (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 1460, June 14 circa 0005 UT, KZUE El Reno interrupts Spanish for
canned announcement in English about license renewal, saying it ``will expire``
on June 1, 2013! We`ve heard it before, since they returned after being knocked
off the air several days following the tornado. Usual FCC-mandated boilerplate
about listener comments whether it has operated in public interest, etc. So
they are operating on expired license now??

This is nothing new for KZUE. The last time around, in 2005, they failed to
file properly for renewal on time, and were fined $4,000 (reduced from $7,000),
as in the latest letter in their correspondence file, from almost two years ago:
http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/getimportletter_exh.cgi?import_letter_id=26577

It looks like they are in a similar situation now, which certainly predated the
tornado in late May, so that cannot be used as an excuse (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. 1640, June 18 at 1154 UT, KOAG is suffering from self-imposed big
buzz much of the time including now.

1120, June 18 at 1201 UT no signal from KEOR, nor have we heard it the past few
days at random daytime chex (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

======================

** U S A. 960, June 15 at 0503-0505, mostly blues music in mix, presumably WABG
Greenwood MS, during Fox-hole from local KGWA-960: no modulation and carrier
remains weaker than usual, easier to null and hear other stations even outside
of exact null. Also tonight there is hardly any T-storm noise, which
occasionally happens during the summer, just too far away to bother much here
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 990, Saturday June 15 at 0511, gospel(?) huxter in Spanish, well atop
XET ``La T Grande`` de Monterrey; very strange: refers to Jewish-like stuff
including ``sétimo día``, Shabat, Torah, Yahweh, Yeshua, Moshiach; frequent
Bible/Torah citations, not only old testament such as Levítico, but also New,
such as Mateo, Hechos. Must be some Messianic cult, ``Christian Jews`` --- but
NEVER heard a mention of Jesucristo by name, altho several mentions of ``Los
profetas``.

Was listening first on a fixed radio aimed north/south. Strangely, this was
taking turns with XET fading in and out, quite rapidly. First one, then
another. See MEXICO.

Switching to the DX-398 for some DFing, the religious station loops
considerably east of XET, i.e. like SE (or NW), so can hardly be from Mexico
too. I can still hear it with XET nulled. Still going past 0530, and at 0541
now there is background music as the preacher says he`s from Ciudad de
Tehuacán, Puebla. Originally, or originating there now? There is certainly no
990 station in Puebla.

Dozed off thru hourtop, but awakened by horns blaring at 0615 and with a .mx
website. No sign tonight of CBW, the usual competitor in the nightmiddle for
990 with XET, but now the religious station is usually atop. I figure it must
be KFCD Farmersville, Texas, which is mostly religious but seldom audible at
night, having cut from 7000 to 970 watts. This is one of the frequencies
hijacked from original Wichita Falls KNIN to The Metroplex.

We find its website with program schedule at:
http://www.kfcd990.com/
Showing not only Saturday, but every day:
12 AM - 7 AM Radio Kadosh [= 05-12 UT]

There is also a Radio Kadosh on Facebook, but apparently Brazilian;
another in Costa Rica. And a Stereo Kadosh in Santo Domingo, DR, with Bible
quotation in Hebrew. Kadosh means holy or consecrated.

Altho KFCD is mostly Spanish and mostly religion, it`s ``multi-cultural`` so we
find something else on their Sunday schedule at 20-01 UT Mondays, probably in
Amharic or the like:

Sunday
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm "Radio Mekete"
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm "Ethiopian Women Organization"

But why am I hearing KFCD so well now? NRC Pattern Book shows at night it all
goes SE, while day pattern is NW/SE. Therefore, must now be on day pattern if
not also day power. Homepage radio-locator.com map shows ``fringe coverage``
even past Oklahoma City in daytime. Maybe, but KTOK 1000 could be a bit of a
problem around The Metro (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 990, June 20 at 1144 UT, ad for First United Methodist Church of
Monnett; therefore it is KRMO Cassville MO, 2.5 kW non-direxional in daytime,
per NRC AM Log, but with street and P O Box addresses in Monnett, which is in
the southwest corner of Missouri. I don`t recall ever hearing it before, but my
log does as in DXLD 10-44:
``990, Oct 29 [2010] at 1300 UT, joint ID for AM 990 KRMO Cassville MO and AM
940 KSWM Aurora MO`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 1440, June 18 at 1146 UT, strong signal in Spanish tho with periodic
total fadeouts; 6-note sounder between news items which I think used to be
among the Media Network flourishes, even tho they exhibit notes of finality.
Surely this is the usual KTNO in The Metroplex, TX, on 50 kW day power, but
it`s mostly religious and --- all the news items are about México! So I keep
listening; 1151 ID as ``Noti-Sistema informó``, and then ``Radio Luz 1440 AM y
102.5 FM`` IDs, the latter being a mere translator, so yes, it is KTNO. 1152
Spanish ad for ``Celebrate Freedom`` concert, noon June 29 at South Fork Ranch,
sponsored by Radios Luz and KLTY 94.9; 1153 non-Mexican weather.

It seems that Notisistema originates in Guadalajara, providing both local and
``red nacional`` news podcasts, as in
http://www.notisistema.com/noticias/seccion/noticieros/
Make that ``internacional`` if not Aztlán (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** U S A. 1440, June 19 at 0524 UT as I tune by, ``Big Talker 14-40, KMAJ``. I
don`t often hear this, and here`s why: NRC Pattern Book shows both day and
night it aims northwest from Topeka KS, supposedly quite a side null toward
Enid (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)