From: "Patrick Martin" <mwd...@webtv.net>
To: <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:11 PM
Subject: [IRCA] OT Veteran Rock DJ Pat O'Day, KJR Seattle

I just heard that Veteran DJ Pat O"Day will not be announcing the Hydro
races this year. He has done them for the past 46 years. I was surprised
to hear the news, but he was born in 1934. The years go by. He claims to
be in good health though. It has been years since I have seen him. I
think the last time was at KYYX 96.5 in the 80s, after the station
changed from KYAC FM.

73

Patrick

Patrick Martin