>>540 CBXQ Ucluelet. Does OK around town but not a whole lot there at
the first "Ucluelet" sign as you head west on Highway 4 toward the town.
I asked several people if they knew where the CBC tower was. No one did
and I wasn't able to find it.<<

The tx and longwire used to down at the boat basin. I have a photo from
1973. I get CBXQ here all of the time. I have since they signed on in
the late 60s.
CBXQ is going to FM I have read like the majority of CBC LPRTs.

Yes, KSWB is good there. I also heard KVAS 1230 and KAST 1370 there as
well, but KSWB was stronger. That was when KSWB was a daytimer on 930
kHz.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin