I'm hearing 162, 171, and also 183 in Germany here in SC. Unfortunately I have
NDB's on or near the other freqs! I was on an 80 meter CW net at 10PM Eastern
and noticed that background noise was unusually low and signals enhanced for
this time of year. Using AOR 7030 on my 160-10M trapped dipole.

73 and good luck,
Al, WS4P