I would also recommend that before you allow the installer to leave the
premises, you run through all the frequencies you intend to listen to and
make sure you don't have any noise issues anywhere.  When Comcast installed
my internet and TV boxes, I had serious noise issues on my radio.  Their
"expert" said it couldn't be because of their box because everything was
working.  Their "expert" had never heard of a bad solder joint.  Everything
had the conductivity it was supposed to, so it worked fine for his
purposes.  It also radiated RF garbage in a 6-foot radius.  He replaced the
box. I tested it. It worked. Don't let him leave without testing!

Mike Hawkins