A decent morning here, though it was mainly a case of the regulars being stronger than normal. Japan was in very nicely on 567, 693, 747, 774 and 828. 1287 was in too, with traces of presumed Japan on 1422. The other regulars from Korea on 972 and 1566, along with VOA Thailand on 1575 also did well. The one surprise for me was how well China on 1206 was doing. Easily the best Chinese reception of the season, with periods of 100% copy (if I was more of a linguist) but nothing much else from China, other than a few seconds of presumed China on 981. A few channels had just traces of audio, remaining in the unID category (1269, 1314, 1413).

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta