Somebody forgot to set up the SDR to record this morning, but my separate signal strength monitor told me there really wasn't very much to hear until the late sunrise lift this morning, starting around 1530UT.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

1566 HLAZ  woman in CC followed by male ballad 1540-1544UT

Reasonable audio at times during the period (much of it understandable by a native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

 HLAZ passing through

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be understood by a native speaker:

594 JOAK man in JJ 1531UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

774 JOUB woman talking 1535UT; s/off after 1540UT also audible
972  unID woman talking then female vocal creeping through splash
1269 JOFM/JOHW woman singing ballad //1287 1533-4UT
1287 JOHR 1530UT and following, never very strong, ID'd by //1269
1323 unID woman talking, very murky 1533UT
1503 JOUK man in JJ //594 and slightly offset 1531UT; false alarm on this one, thinking it might be Taiwan, as every time 594 was up, it seemed to be parallel, not sure why I thought it wasn't at first hearing
1575 pop mx 1540UT, seemed more like AFN's style rather than VoA
1584 NHK1 synchros, man talking, barely audible in the muck 1535UT but //594
1593 JOTB/JOQB anthem at 1540UT o/u woman talking, traces of music box afterwards 1602 NHK2 synchros 1541 music box getting stronger (but not very strong) up to 1543UT or so //1593, 774.

Strongish het, no or "near imaginary"audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

747 1242  1278 1359 1386 1404 1422 1494

best wishes,

Nick