Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 8:59 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America ; @NRC DX
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] More D-Kaz

On 06/23/2014 08:31 PM, Mark Durenberger Mobile wrote:
It was an unusually quiet night last night and we opened the SDR on the 140-ft. D-Kaz antenna at Midnight, oriented NNW in GS EN25. Propagation wasn't quirky enough, however, and no real long-distance snatches were made (560 is an exception as is 1310...from Madison!) The obvious U.S. "Clears" are omitted.

Next report will be from a 5 AM/6 AM scan; same arrangement.

Cheers!

Mark Durenberger, CPBE
On the Road

   GS EN25    MIDNIGHT 062214

530    CKHL    HIGH LEVEL AB CA

Hmmm... a blast from the past?  This station hasn't existed since 1999.
:-)  Most likely you heard CIAO...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON