--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:

Noted a couple things that don't quite match up with the online list I usually
check.

910, WOLI, Spartanbujrg is local origination oldies, but at least once they
said "rock and country oldies," and I heard them follow the Little River Band
with Alabama. All in all, a rather interesting mix.

1440, WGVL, Greenville was not carrying Fox Sports. Instead they had Glen Beck.
So conservative talk may have moved (to some degree) off 106.3 FM. Noted 106.3,
WORD, carrying Hannity at night, and doing a lot of local stuff during the day,
so I wonder what else may have moved to 1440. Also noted that the 1400
Spartanburg and 1070, Beckley, WV are still off.

BTW, Back in June I reported that WEMM, 1200, Huntington, was back on. I noted
them after 2000 w/gospel mx & "WEMM, Huntingfon," IDs, but no mtn of their
slogan, "Shine 1200." The signal was weak but readable mixing w/WMIR. I have
not heard them since at any time of the day. They used to crank about an S-7 in
here, even on bad days. So I suspect if they are on, their power is way down,
and I rather think they are not on at all.

73
David

--- End Message ---