I made it back home safely from this years event in Billings MT. Thanks so much
to John and Nancy Johnson for hosting that event, and to everybody who
participated in any way and or attended. 'Quite a memorable convention to be
sure. I have posted a few photos on the International Radio Club of America
Facebook page so check those out. A full convention report will appear in SDXM
very soon. 73 Mike