The only Hawaiian I have logged is KHLT-1040. KCBS makes Kihei impossible. 670
is a mess; mostly Simi Valley and a little KBOI.

740 Kihei and KUAU-1570 are triplexed with the KMVI-900 tower, which I went to
on my honeymoon in 2001. At that time KAOI-1110 was diplexed and KUAU was dark.
KAOI has since moved to another site.

Sent from my iPad