Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

2133 EST
1560
Now getting Spanish programming.  Radio Locator doesn't show any likely
domestics with Spanish, so I suspect Mexico, in which case I suspect Mexico
City, the one with the highest power. However, I have been having a lot of
problems with images this season, so who knows what I am actually hearing?
Just noted "Radio Nacional de Venezuela" at 2135.  Nothing listed.  Some
sort of image from Cuban shortwave, since they sometimes run the Venezuelan
program?  Might be what I'm hearing on 6010.  Now at 2138 sounds like
Mariachi music.